Newborn photography may be something you are considering when your new baby arrives. It is such a precious time and your new baby will grow and change so quickly. Newborn photography takes place at my light, airy, comfortable studio at the Atkins Building in the centre of Hinckley. The photography session is £85.
What the newborn photography session fee includes:
- A consultation via telephone call or email to discuss your photo shoot.
- The time and talent to photograph your new baby.
- Use of my props including blankets, wraps, head bands, hats, outfits etc.
- Full professional digital enhancement of your final gallery of images.
- Ordering session at my studio around 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot.
- A 10×8 complimentary desk print.
You may wish to have your new baby photographed at home and I also offer this as a newborn photography service. Sometimes you may prefer to rest at home rather than travelling to the studio. If you have had a caesarean section or just feel a little tired it may be preferable for me to visit you at home. The fee for a home visit for your newborn photograph is £150 within a 20 mile radius of Hinckley, Leicestershire.
I will photograph your new baby quietly, with minimal fuss and of course I will take regular breaks should your new baby need to feed, cuddle or be changed. This photography session cannot be rushed and most newborn photography photo shoots take at least 2 hours and some up to 3/4 hours, but it is absolutely worth the time to get these lovely photographs.