Pet photography session takes around an hour. Your pet (usually doggies) will take a short while to settle and have a little sniff around at the studio and once they are happy I will commence photography with the help of the humans and a few treats! You may prefer to have your pet photography session at your home or your favourite walking place. Environmental dog photography is great for really capturing the personality of your dog and it’s lots of fun too. If this is something you may prefer please just call and we can discuss a suitable location to meet for this pet photography photo session.
The Session Fee is £150 at my studio at the Atkins Building in Hinckley or £200 for a photo shoot at your favourite walking place or home and includes a beautiful 16×12 montage print featuring 6 photographs from the pet photography session.
What the pet photography session fee includes:
- A consultation via telephone call or email to discuss your photo shoot.
- The time and talent to photograph your pet.
- Full professional digital enhancement of your final gallery of images.
- Ordering session at my studio around 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot.
- A 16×12 montage featuring 6 photographs from the session and presented in a mount.
Please note that this session is for pet photography but I am happy to photograph you and your pet together at the beginning or end of your photography session. You may prefer to include your pet in your family portrait photography session. After all our pets are our family too. To book a session just call me on 01455 2332245 and we can discuss a mutually convenient date and time.